Time to Move On?
Wondering if you and your home simply aren't right for each other anymore? Let us count the ways that could indicate it's time to move on:
1. Your home doesn't fit your family anymore. Your growing family may have outgrown the space, or conversely empty nesters may find themselves resenting the cost and labour of maintaining space they simply don't need anymore.
2. The neighbourhood has changed. Or perhaps it's you that's changed. For example, maybe you welcomed the influx of new businesses to the area a few years ago. Now, you find yourself annoyed by the increased noise and traffic they've brought in, and you yearn for a quieter lifestyle.
3. Your schools aren't A+. While you may not have had children when you first moved in, their subsequent arrival could now be spurring your desire to seek out a better school district.
4. You're feeling removed. You may have originally chosen your home for the actual property itself, but now it's sunk in how far it is from friends, family, work and other important support systems.
5. It hasn't aged well. Your home may be needing repairs and replacements faster than you can keep up. At this point you will need to weigh the costs, financially and also in stress and time, between fixing your home versus moving to a move-in-ready property.
6. Your financial situation has changed. You may find yourself newly single, or dealing with your or your partner's job loss. Moving to a more affordable home can ease your financial stress.
7. You're just ... over it. Sometimes you just want a change, plain and simple. You want to see what's on the market, and ideally connect with one that ignites a spark in you.
Let's talk about what your ideal home would look like. We'll work together to make sure you make the right move, for the right reasons!
Post Your Comment: